Together Jason Miles and his wife, Cinnamon, have sold millions online and their popular shopify website (Pixie Faire) has even been featured by Shopify as one of the sites premiere success case studies. Jason shares their insider tips, techniques, short-cuts and hard-won lessons acquired as they personally set up and built their Shopify site, which currently transacts 40,000-50,000 orders a month and serves over 1 million pageviews.
Why Is Shopify So Awesome?
- It is incredibly affordable compared to multi-thousand dollar custom sites.
- Shopify is built by e-commerce sellers for e-commerce sellers – it's not too techy.
- The site will scale with your business needs as you grow.
- It is a "hosted platform" which means you do not pay for additional website hosting.
- Many A-list online leaders support, endorse, or partner with Shopify - which it a testament to it's quality. People like Daymond John, Sir Richard Branson, Tim Ferriss, and Tony Robbins.
- Shopify integrates with other key online services like Amazon, Facebook, Pintrest, and Twitter.
- It's hard to make it ugly! There are many beautiful, out-of-the-box designs to choose from.
- There are amazing tutorials to help you with all aspects of your site.
- Shopify has outstanding customer support that will work with you to solve any problems.
- This course! You will get Jason's training and feedback as you work through building your own Shopify site.
What You'll Learn In This Course
- How To Understand The Shopify Ecommerce Platform
- How To Set Up A Beautiful Shopify Website Quicky & Easily
- How To Add Additional Features Through The Shopify App Marketplace
- How To Set Up Products Including Integration With Amazon, Etsy, and other selling sites
- How To Collect Money Via Shopify
- How To Integrate Email Marketing For Long-Term Relationship Building, Traffic, and Sales
- How To Integrate Social Media Into Your New Shopify Website
- How To Use Shopify Reports & 3rd Party Analytics Tools To Maximize Profit
You Get Access To Over 40 Videos On Topics Like...
- Setting up your Shopify site like a pro
- Using the Shopify app marketplace to expand your store's functionality
- Setting up your products in Shopify
- Payment options for your Shopify store
- Email integration strategies, apps, and resources
- Social media integration with Shopify
- Analytics and reporting using Shopify and 3rd-party apps
- And more...
Plus A Great Bonus Video of Jason Presenting at CES IV
— Only Available With This Offer —
Meet The Course Creators!
Jason and Cinnamon Miles are my long-term partners and go-to experts on the Shopify platform. If you currently sell on eBay or Amazon, you need to learn about the Shopify platform.
Get Instant Access To The 40+ Videos In This Course
For Only $19
If you aren’t entirely satisfied with your purchase please call, or drop us an email and we’ll quickly issue a no questions asked refund of your entire purchase amount. Take your time, check it out, and more importantly put this powerful information to work for you, but if you find it’s just not for you we don’t want to keep your money. All support and contact options can be found at JimCockrum.com on the “contact” page, as well as in the email you’ll receive upon ordering.
Why do we ask for your phone number as part of the order? Because Jim Cockrum or someone from his staff will contact you to make sure you got your order and to offer you a free Q/A session about this and any other of our products. Jim makes several calls per week as a way to stay in close contact with his readers. When we call you, you can expect a friendly, informative chat with someone who truly cares about your success. We leave every contact ‘better than we found them’ 100% of the time. There is no ‘high pressure pitch’ or ‘up-sell’ and we won’t share your name or contact info with anyone.